Account – Legacy
The Account tab contains general information for your account as well as links for changing account settings and managing your account.
Account tab options:
- Account Settings
- Password Maintenance
- Site Notification Alerts
- Support Form Access
The Settings tab has fields for selecting a time zone, designating e-mail recipients, and changing default currency.
Time Zone – The default setting for time zone is the time zone in which your organization is located. Use the drop-down menu to change the time zone.
Email Notification for Queries – Enter one or email addresses for recipients to receive a message with a link to the results files when all searches in the account complete. Separate multiple email addresses with commas. For search specific email notifications, change the properties of a specific search.
Default Currency – Enter an appropriate currency abbreviation to change the default currency. For example, USD for United States Dollar or EUR for the Euro.
Send Result Files as – QL2 formats the names of FTP files for you. You should not have a reason to change this field. For questions about formatting filenames, contact QL2 Support or your QL2 Account Executive.
The Change Password link is located under the Account tab and enables you to change your password with the
- All passwords must be a minimum of six characters in length.
- All passwords must have at least five different characters.
- A password cannot be an English dictionary word.
- Your username cannot be part of your password.
You may also contact email@example.com for a password reset request.
Occasionally, a site undergoes maintenance that requires deactivation. When this occurs, QL2 Live notifies you via email and on the Site Notification page.
The platform displays all sites your organization searches. The alert icon to the right of the site name indicates that the site is deactivated. The icon goes away when the site is reactivated.
In addition to the site notification page display, your error output files contain a message indicating the site is not active.
You may also choose to receive email alerts when a site is deactivated and reactivated.
Register for site notification emails for all sites or specific sites.
- Enter one or more email addresses in the Email Addresses field. Separate addresses with a comma.
- Select whether to receive notifications when any site is deactivated and activated or choose to receive
- notifications for specific sites. If you choose to be notified for specific sites, select the sites. Click Submit.
Support is available from any tab in the platform. Fill out the QL2 online support form ensuring the fields with red asterisks are completed. You may also upload attachments to demonstrate your questions. You may also add attachments to illustrate your questions. After filling out the form, click Submit.
This is the quickest and easiest way to receive resolution of all issues.
- Mailbox is monitored 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Your QL2 Account Manager and Sales Executive are copied on your email to the support mailbox.
- All emails to support are assigned a unique number.
You may also email to support directly:
- Email the support address (firstname.lastname@example.org). Include your account name and issue in the subject line of the email. Address is not case sensitive.
- You will receive a return email confirming the receipt of your email with a unique seven digit identifier for the ticket.
- There are three types of tickets or issues. Please indicate the issue in the subject line.
- Late Data – QL2 is late with the delivery of your data.
- Missing Data – Files or data are missing with the information sent over.
- Incorrect Data- Data is not correct in either format or content to previous files.
- Please include the following information in your email.
- Problem description – Please be thorough.
- Market or Zip Codes
- Websites – List all that apply.
- Run dates that are affected (dd/mm/yy)
- If you need to add additional information to the issue, email the support address again and include the number sign, brackets and ticket number – for example, [#1007915] Report resolution. By including the number sign and seven digit identifier, all emails will be attached to the internal resolution process.
- Your QL2 Account Manager and support team will work with you on a resolution of your issue.