WebQL can access information from multiple sources
Our platform goes beyond the norm to harvest any data set needed – ensuring the most complete and comprehensive competitive picture. WebQL Licensees download and host WebQL software builds to write scripts that crawl a number of supported data types. Pricing, color, size, weight, custom review, status, time, and location of purchase – there is no data we can’t extract and analyze for our customers.
- Web Sites (Internet and intranet)
- On-line and local documents (text, PDF, spreadsheets, etc.)
- On-line and local databases (ODBC compliant)
- Extract and structure scraped data for easy database storage
- Aggregate data from many sources into supported file structures
- Local access to full control over search and extraction
- Ongoing access to customize and optimize data extraction for changing needs
- On-demand support from our team of engineers
Our self-hosted data acquisition model puts the power in your hands with licensing options available to manage your own WebQL® server locally. WebQL is the efficient, flexible way to acquire the web data you need with rapid, seamless ease.
- HTTP & HTTPS
- SMTP, POP3, IMAP
- .csv, .tsv, .txt
Schedule a Demo Today!
Getting started with QL2 is simple.
In our first conversation, we’ll discuss:
- How do you identify competitive pricing gaps today?
- What about your current solution has you looking for alternatives?
- What problems are you trying to solve?
Then, we’ll dive into learning more about your requirements, such as:
- The list of sites you want to monitor
- The categories you want to monitor
- Frequency of pricing or assortment updates needed
- Number of SKUs you need matched or monitored
- What industries are of interest to you (flight, car, hotel, etc.)
From there, we’ll handle the collection, matching, and delivery of data.