What Can We Help You With?
If you don’t want to schedule a job to execute in the future at a specific date and time, you may execute a search immediately.
How to Execute a Job:
- Select the Jobs tab.
- Click on the job you would like to execute.
- Click Start Job in the top right corner of the page.
- Select High Priority if applicable.
- Choosing this option stops any other running searches within your organization and completes the “high priority” search first. The paused searches resume after the high-priority search is finished. This feature is useful when a large search is executing and you need the results of the “high priority” search as soon as possible.
- Click Start when ready to execute the job.
TIP: When sharing an account, it is good practice to schedule searches to execute with input from other users. Executing a search with high priority may infringe on another user’s timing.