Another option for executing jobs is to use the scheduling feature. This enables you to set up jobs for future and recurring dates and times.
Adding a Schedule to a Job:
- Select the Jobs tab.
- Click on the job you would like to schedule.
- Click Add in the Schedule section of the page.
- Select one of the five scheduling options.
- Once ‐ allows you to schedule the job for a specific date and time.
- Monthly ‐ executes a job on a certain day and time for any month chosen.
- Weekly ‐ runs a job at the same time for any day of the week.
- Biweekly – runs a job at the same time every other week.
- Daily ‐ runs the job at a particular minute past the hour for any chosen hour every day.
- Choose the date and time you would like the job to run.
- Click Add.
NOTE: A yellow clock appears next to the job name of any job that has a schedule.
Viewing Scheduled Jobs:
To view upcoming scheduled jobs, click on the Scheduled tab in Data Scout.
Deleting a Schedule for a Job:
- From the Scheduled tab or the Jobs tab, click on the job you would like to delete the schedule for.
- In the Schedule section of the page, click on the trash can next to the schedule you’d like to remove.