What Can We Help You With?
Another option for executing jobs is to use the scheduling feature. This enables you to set up jobs for future and recurring dates and times.
Adding a Schedule to a Job:
- Select the Jobs tab.
- Click on the job you would like to schedule.
- Click Add in the Schedule section of the page.
- Select one of the five scheduling options.
- Once ‐ allows you to schedule the job for a specific date and time.
- Monthly ‐ executes a job on a certain day and time for any month chosen.
- Weekly ‐ runs a job at the same time for any day of the week.
- Biweekly – runs a job at the same time every other week.
- Daily ‐ runs the job at a particular minute past the hour for any chosen hour every day.
- Choose the date and time you would like the job to run.
- Click Add.
NOTE: A yellow clock appears next to the job name of any job that has a schedule.
Viewing Scheduled Jobs:
To view upcoming scheduled jobs, click on the Scheduled tab in Data Scout.
Deleting a Schedule for a Job:
- From the Scheduled tab or the Jobs tab, click on the job you would like to delete the schedule for.
- In the Schedule section of the page, click on the trash can next to the schedule you’d like to remove.